Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Canada flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada

  • Records indicate hours of sunlight in Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec range from 0:54 for every day in November to 7:03 each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 16:51 long and the shortest day is 7:08 long.
  • The longest day is 9:42 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1492 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:05 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 34% of daylight hours. The remaining 66% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 36.6° above the horizon at Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 02:19 03:47 04:52 05:38 06:07 06:40 07:03 05:29 03:18 01:52 00:54 00:58   04:05
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 08:03 09:42 11:47 14:00 15:57 17:00 16:31 14:48 12:39 10:26 08:30 07:30   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 30 (70) 40 (60) 42 (58) 41 (59) 39 (61) 40 (60) 43 (57) 38 (62) 27 (73) 18 (82) 11 (89) 13 (87)   34 (66)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 16.4 25.7 36.6 48.2 56.4 59.6 56.5 48.1 36.7 25.3 16.2 12.8   36.6

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy